Thursday, April 3, 2014

Angela Gheorghiu Cancels Faust At Baden Baden


Earlir Today Angela Gheorghiu Put Up These Comments in reference to Her Cancellation of Faust 
"I am very sorry to have to turn down the offer from the Baden-Baden-Festspielhaus to perform in Faust in June this year. It has always been one of my principles not to sing in a new production that has not been conceived from the very beginning for me. It is also rather unusual for me to have to replace another singer. Nevertheless, I have tried to make it possible and to be available for the whole period but unfortunately I have not been successful in doing this."

However she has since taken down the comments after numerous Social Media blogs criticized her intolerant and arrogant response.


What Do You Think of this Statement? 

No comments:

Post a Comment